Vega+ Shipping Dates
- End of September 2016
- October 2016
- In time for Xmas 2016
- February 2017
- A "few weeks" from March 10th 2017
- Summer 2017
- 8 weeks from August 9th (October 4th, 2017)
- Mid October 2017
- April 2018
- May 8th - 12th 2018
- May 12th 2018
- May 31st 2018 (Indiegogo deadline)
- June 15th 2018
- July 6th 2018
World of Spectrum
Searchable threads in one long post:
A public and limited time offer for Mr Lee Fogarty
Judging by the sudden deletion of webpages relating to Tanya Adele Cook along with her Youtube channel, we assume you are well aware of the latest leak. We are confident that you did not supply this particular leak and would like to give you an opportunity to respond to the following offer:
1. You should publicly apologise to the community for your part in the Vega+ debacle. You owe apologies to Paul Andrews, Chris Smith, Nick Cooper and Darren Melbourne. An apology is surely overdue to members of the press that you have bad-mouthed and lied about, including Gareth Corfield, Leo Kellion and Holly Brockwell. Apologies are surely deserved to various people on social media, such as Nick, George, Ian, Major Rob, Kieran, Mark, Mike, Gary, Richard and Graham. You repeatedly ignored warnings to distance yourself from RCL from many others on Indiegogo and facebook - far too many to name, but people like Peeto, Jamie, Daniel, Nigel and Darren. And also the almost 5000 backers that have not received the product they ordered. Apologies if anybody has been missed, but there are too many names to remember.
2. In one of the last George Cropper videoes, George offered to do an interview with you. We think this is a fantastic idea and would like you to contact George and work out a convenient time for him to do an all-questions-asked, face-to-face video chat with you that he can publish on his channel. We are sure he will come up with interesting questions for you.
If you wish to clean the slate with the community and help repair it, we would be willing to permanently take down the Tanya page and even re-direct it to a site of your choosing.
Please be aware that unlike RCL, our deadlines are NOT guidelines. We will let you have a think about it for one week (until midnight on Friday 14th of September) to decide if you'd like to make amends with the community. Post your decision on social media and we will uphold our end. You have our word. Tick tock.
Update: Lee Fogarty failed to respond in time to our request for him to apologise to the community for his part in the Vega+ scam. Our offer to clean the slate has been revoked.
Latest Funky Spectrum RCL Videos
The drama continues as season 2 begins with the dramatic installation of two new directors. Rumours persist that the drama may be renewed for season 3.
More terrible press for the much maligned console and to make matters worse, Sky have now insisted that the company no longer use the Sinclair name and its related trademarks.
"Our Indiegogo campaign is to raise funds to manufacture the first 2,500 or more units of the Vega+ in the UK, and to prepare us for the second production run."
— RCL (15/02/2016)
- All refunds processed: ✘
- Roll of honour email: ✘
- Address confirmation: ✘
- Battery specification: ✘
- PEGI certification: ✘
- Final specs released: ✘
- Games list released: ✘
- Finished box design: ✘
- Manual released: ✘
- Working website: ✘
- Final devices made: 0 ✘
- Small claims victories: 0 ✘
- Prototypes made: ~100-200 ✔